Timber Valley Ranch Arena Rental Rates
*All Rates apply to indoor and outdoor*
- Hourly Arena Rental - $10 /hour per rider
- Monthly riding unlimited pass - $200 per rider
- Yearly pass $1000 per rider
- Arena Rental - $300 /day includes pre-event ground prep
- Tractor - $100 per day - our operator. Arena rental includes prevent preparation. Any further tractor use during event is per this charge
- Watering arena during event - $25 per load
- Electric utility hookups – (for RVs or Vendors) - $10 per day for 110V, $25 per day for 220V
- Damage Deposit - $150
- Signing deposit - $100, which must accompany returned signed contract, unless booking fee has been paid. This will hold the date(s) requested. This is applied to the daily rental fee and is not in addition to that amount. NOTE: the signing deposit is non-refundable
Tuesday nights are reserved for 4H riders only 4pm- 9pm $20 per rider
All Amounts (Excluding 4H)are required to be paid at least 10 business days prior to the date requested. Alcohol is not permitted on the grounds.
*No riding is permitted on event days*
*Private Event Insurance required for rental *
*Riding Instructors must provide own insurance*
- Barn hours 7a.m. – 9p.m. 7 days a week
- Insurance requires that ALL RIDERS UNDER 18 WEAR HELMENTS WHILE MOUNTED
- If you need it, ask. If you move it, put it back. If you mess it up, clean it up
- ALWAYS CLOSE THE GATE AND DOOR behind you
- Last one at the barn – shut off the lights, close the gates, and make sure there are no running faucets or toilets!
- We love this place. Keep it clean – the barn and your language!
- No riding or grazing in front of the barn. Stay in designated areas only. DO NOT GO IN THE HAY FIELD
- Designated areas – Pastures, arenas, round pen, or trail around the pastures. Watch out for groundhog holes and wildlife
- Please do not feed a horse treats unless its yours
- Community fridge, donations accepted
- No riding on special event days
- Clean up manure in the isle, parking lot, or in the arena
- No Smoking or Alcohol
- Please do not block driveways when parking. Use the south side of the barn for parking
- ABSOLUTLEY NO DRAMA, WHINING, OR BAD ATTITUDES!!
Let Us Help Today